Dry fruit and fresh fruit both having a same nutriencial and health benefits.Both provides vitamins, minerals but little difference in vitamin and mineral content. Both fruits will supply you with antioxidants and rich fiber which are beneficial for your health.
What are the nutriencial benefits of dry and fresh fruit??..
- Dried fruit and fresh fruit are both healthy, nutrient-dense foods.Dry fruits are apricots, raisins, prunes and figs contain high amounts of beta carotene,vitamin E,niacin,iron,magnesium, potassium and calcium.Fresh fruits are Apple,Orange Pineapple, Bluberries, Citrus fruit,cranberries which also having same amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Nutrient-dense food contains a high quantity of vitamins, minerals and alternative health-promoting compounds with comparatively few calories.Nutrient-dense foods should filled the majority of your diet.
Dry Fruits vs Fresh Fruits:
- Dried fruits offers some benefits over fresh fruits: Extended period and portability. If you’re aware your weight,they contain considerably additional calories per serving than fresh fruits.
- Phenols in dry fruit, a kind of inhibitor are additional lush in fruits like dates and figs than in some fresh fruits.
- Fiber in dry fruit helps keep your digestive system running smoothly. Dried apricots, for instance, contain 6.5 grams of fiber per cup, whereas fresh apricots contain simply 3.1 grams of fiber . A cup of raisins contains 5.4 grams of fiber versus simply 1.4 grams for seedless grapes.
- If you compared 1 cup of dried fruit and 1 cup of fresh fruit.Dried fruit would have more calories and sugar than fresh fruit.The nutrients in fruit are vital for health and maintenance of your body.
- Because most of the water is extracted from dried fruits, their nutrients are condensed into a small package.
- Ofcourse fresh fruit has potassium will cut back your risk of heart disease and stroke. potassium may additionally reduce the chance of developing kidney stones and facilitate to decrease bone loss.
- Folate (folic acid) helps the body kind red blood cells. ladies those who within the trimester of maternity want adequate B-complex vitamin. B-complex vitamin helps stop ectoblast birth defects, like congenital abnormality.
- One to 2-1/2 cups of fruit each day that contains phytochemicals are protect against type-2 diabetes and cancer.
Who should avoid these fruits??..
- If you are overweight and have issues with blood sugar and insulin levels, such as diabetes or other conditions.
- Fresh fruits also contain more sugar content then you don’t eat raisins, dates, or fresh fruits like pineapple berry fruits.Dried fruits have higher concentrations of sugar than fresh fruits.
- Dry fruits are preserved in sulphur dioxide,so those who affected by asthma and allergies try to avoid intake of dried fruits more.
- Fresh fruits also affect the sensitive digestive system and create sugar imbalance.
Know the sugar and calories content!!..
- Dried fruit and fresh fruit contain nearly identical quantity of calories and sugar per serving. For instance, serving of dried apple,that is 1/4 cup, there are 52 calories and 12 grams of sugar, and in a serving of fresh apple,that is 1 cup, there are 65 calories and 13 grams of sugar.
- Obviously,if you are making an attempt to slim, a serving of fruit offers a lot of volume and contains a lot of water than dried fruit,which can assist you to feel stomach fill for long time.
- During the dehydration method, some nutrients like antioxidant, the B vitamins,vitamin A become unstable,leading to decreased amounts.
- As an example, a cup of apple provides 6.8 milligrams of antioxidant and four micrograms of vitamin B,whereas1/4 cup of dried apple contains only 0.8 milligrams of antioxidant and no vitamin B.
- Sulfur is add to dried fruit to to turn it brown,that additionally helps to keep up a lot of the antioxidant and vitamin A contents. However, adding sulfur almost completely destroys B complex.
- Finally come to the Bottom line..dry fruits and fresh fruits combined with vegetables are really good to take in daily routine.if you are doing this.You can get a healthy life.