Migraine are painful, throbbing headaches that lasts 4 to 72 hours. It will affect your daily routine. Migraine is a condition that causes episode of headaches.
- Throbbing headache either one or both sides of head.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Blurring of vision/sensitivity to light
- Sensitivity to noise
- Irregular food habits
- Consuming food containing food additive called tyramine, MSG
- Loud noises
- Strong smells/ Odors
- Women can get migraine especially before periods due to drop in their estrogen levels
- Contraceptive pills
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Sleeping pills
- Lack of sleep
|Reduces Pain||Reduces pain|
|Reduces the frequency of headache||–|
|Permanent cure||Temporary relief|
|Specific remedy for each person selected on the basis of both physical and mental generals||Common medicines prescribed to all persons|
|Natural/potentized medicines||Synthetic/concentrated medicines|
|Nil side effects||Chain of side effects|
- Decrease in intensity of pain soon after taking the medicine.
- Acute attacks become less severe and less frequent on the course of treatment
- Treatments helps to overcome migraine headache.
Diet and Lifestyle Changes:
- Avoid foods with additive and preservatives
- Sleep for 6 – 8 hours
- Reduce & Manage stress levels
- Drink plenty of water
- Improve physical activities