World homeopathy day on April 14, 2018 is to commemorate the birth anniversary of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who is the founder of homeopathy so this world homeopathy day is the way to honour him and encourage the homeopathy medicine. World homeopathy day 2018 continues for one week from 10th April – 16th April 2018. Many seminars, researches, convention held to celebrate the world homeopathy day occasion worldwide.
Theme of world homeopathy day 2018
- The theme is to express, innovate, create more awareness about the homeopathy medicine to the world by conducting seminars, research, conventions which united the homeopaths, homeopathy organization and research centers from all over the countries. It will reassure and highlight the significance of homeopathy medicine for illness.
Objective of world homeopathy day 2018
- The main objective of world homeopathy day 2018 is to celebrate the 263rd birth anniversary of Dr.samuel Hahnemann
Facts about homeopathy
- Homeopathy is a natural self-healing process of treatment to the person illness and health improvement. Homeopathy medicine is made from the natural sources like plants and minerals and it is a holistic approach to heal the person complete body and mind.
- Homeopathy was introduced in India in the early 19th century by Austrian physician and traveller John Martin Honigberger. The term homeopathy is referred to as homeo-similar and pathos-diseases which were invented by Dr.samuel Hahnemann in 1807. Later homeopathy had become popular in America by Hans Birch Gram, the student of Dr.samuel Hahnemann.
- Homeopathy medicine has the ability to cure the illness by the causes of the same illness with the small amount of homeopathy medicine. The thing is we are living in a modern science medicine world this might little fade the homeopathy medicine, but the people belief on taking homeopathy treatment is not fade still homeopathy research is developing throughout the world because of its trustful work on human health.
World homeopathy day 2018 celebration
- Several events would be conducting on world homeopathy day every year by reputed scientists, veterans of Homeopathy, homeopathic practitioners, students, industrialists, researchers and homeopathy associations.
2 Days scientific convention in New Delhi
- On this day, Central Council for Research in Homeopathy and Ministry of AYUSH conducted the inauguration of 2-day scientific convention under the theme of “Innovate : Evolve; Progress: Exploring Science since 40 years”.
The process of the convention is,
- The council has accomplished many clinical researchers and studies, found proven drugs and the results of the research will be shown in the exhibition for the delegates during the convention.
- Besides, the council has also undertaken studies on 5 epidemic diseases such as dengue, malaria, chikungunya, influenza-like illness and Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES).
- The council has also initiated the Short Term Studentship in Homeopathy (STSH) Program with the vision to infuse research aptitude among homeopathic undergraduates, under which 52 students have been awarded scholarships.
- The council would sign the agreements with PG Homeopathic Colleges on the occasion of the World Homeopathy Day to support the development of homeopathy research infrastructure in an effort to link education with research.
World homeopathy awareness week
- World homeopathy day is celebrating for one week from 10th April to 16th April. So the homeopathy awareness organization conducted world homeopathy awareness week. During World Homeopathy Awareness Week (WHAW) conducts free public events such as lectures, media interviews, volunteer first-aid at sports events, free clinics, written materials, publication articles and much more are shared in over 40 countries.
- If you want to join in this organization’s world homeopathy awareness week is
Contact Chair, Asim Shaikh
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
However, the homeopathy medicine is overtaken by the new modern medicine still the belief of homeopathy medicine is quite amazing.