What are “platelets”?
Platelets are components contain red blood cells and white blood cells in our body which helps to clot the blood when having excess blood loss due to an injury. It is manufactured from the bone marrow and it shapes resembles the plates so it is known as platelets. In case one of your blood vessels gets damaged, platelets help to form a blood clot and repair the damaged cell.
Low blood platelets are called Thrombocytopenia. The optimum platelets count is between 1, 50,000 to 4, 50,000 platelets per micro litre of blood. Platelets lives only for 5 to 10 days before getting destroyed it became replaced by new one. Know how to increase your blood platelets count.
Symptoms of “low blood platelets”
- Excess bleeding of blood from cuts
- Bleeding from nose and gums unnecessarily
- Excess blood in urine
- Pinpoint-sized reddish-purple spots on the skin
- Fatigue, weakness
The reason why “low blood platelets”?
- Prescription of anti-clotting or anti platelet medicine heparin
- Low immunity due to lack of nutritional value in the body
- viral infections, fever, disease
- Bone marrow not producing enough platelets
Choose Homeopathy treatment to increase blood platelet
- Homeopathy medicine is extracted only from the plants so it does not create any adverse to the patients. Homeopathy treat patients as a person, they taken under examination to find all medical history, analysis before start the treatment and it does not be a painful treatment.
- Homeopathy medicine can reduce the hemorrhages (blood ruptured from blood vessel) and increase blood platelets. Under the guidance of homeopath, take the correct medicine depends on your medical results.
- Homeopathy treatment can give a better cure than conventional treatment and it follows holistic approach. If the patients take homeopathy medicine properly, they can feel the increase in the blood platelets count.
Foods to increase blood platelets
- Having a piece of papaya will surely increase your blood platelets count range. It is an excellent and natural way of increasing blood platelets. Iron and calcium are used to increase the count of platelets significantly, make a cup of papaya leaf tea per day or ripe fruit itself is a great way of getting high blood platelets.
- One cup of papaya pieces carries 55 calories, 3% calcium,144% vitamin C,31% vitamin A.
- Pomegranate, its red colour seeds shows the content of iron and mineral in it. Make it one glass of juice daily or have it raw seeds to maintain blood platelets at an optimum level.
- It contains iron, minerals, antioxidant and vitamin C also used to increase the immune system.
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate carries 1.5g protein,72 calories,1g fat.
- Pumpkin and papaya contain vitamin A which helps to maintain proper blood platelets development. Pumpkin is helpful to produce more protein.
- Regular consumption of pumpkin definitely provides a good change in your blood platelets counts.
- One cup of pumpkin carries 83 calories, iron 19%, Calcium 6%, and vitamin A 763%.
Beans and cereals
- Human should take at least 400 mg of folate-rich foods like beans, black beans, mung beans, pinto beans.
- Folate and vitamin B9 contained foods used to increase blood platelets count.
- One cup of beans carries 124 calories, 2.39g protein, and calcium 5%.
Spinach and green leafy vegetables
- Vitamin K is responsible for blood clotting in the body. It activates the protein to do blood clot formation. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, parsley, broccoli, cauliflower, olive are vitamin K rich food.
- One cup of spinach carries 48 calories, Calcium 24%, Iron 18%, and vitamin C 63%.
- Milk contains calcium and vitamin k helps to coagulate the blood. Dairy products like curd, buttermilk, cheese are used to increase the platelets.
- You can have milk with wheat bread or whole grain bread is more beneficial to maintain an optimum level of platelets.
- One glass of milk carries 125mg of calcium, 3.4g of protein, and 0.5microgram of vitaminB12.
- Vitamin B12 and zinc are integrated into the lean meat like beef, chicken, and fish. It is an excellent source to regulate the blood platelets and omega 3 fatty acids found in fish, it is good for overall well being.
- Indian gooseberries are the effective way of increasing blood platelets count and immune system.
- You can have 3 to 4 gooseberries daily. Alternatively, Have gooseberries juice or made some pickles or jam. One cup of gooseberries carries 31.5mg of vitamin C, 3.7mg of calcium.
- Dry fruits also contained similar nutritional benefits of fresh fruits. The prohibition of dry fruits in increasing blood platelets is excellent.
- Dates also rich iron and other essential nutrients help to increase the blood platelets.
- A 1/4 cup serving of dates has about 0.9 g of protein, 2.95 g of fiber.
- You cannot avoid apricot in this list .apricot occupied first priority in dry fruit to maintain blood platelet level, but make it sure to have a limited amount of apricot because it turns to process reverse when you take it unlimitedly.
- 1/2 cup of dried apricots carries 19%fiber, 21%pottasium.
- Raisins are an iron-rich dry fruit which is used to strengthen our body while normalizing blood platelets.
- Raisins can add in oatmeal or salad or even can eat directly which is delicious too.
- A 1/4 cup serving of raisins contains 1.27 g of protein, 1.52 g of fiber.
Have these natural high nutrition content foods as a daily routine to reap high nutrition for your body.
Feel free to contact for queries about your health problems to our professional homeopathy doctor